Friday, September 28, 2012

Artistry Of Mystery





This is a self sketch of a man who is flooded with information, therefore, is trying to makes sense of it, still, remains clueless.




Somebody said, and I, but, agree:  'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present.'

I am dealing with a situation where the past is a mystery, that makes the present hazy and murky. The future remains, as is always, uncertain.

There is information deficit like a trench deep and wide. The deficit will help the culprit.

I want to see the hidden. The hidden is there to see, is just hidden.

People are playing games with me. I have joined the game with them. I like to play the game.

Carl Jung, a Swiss psychologist and psychiatrist who founded analytical psychology said, "Often the hands will solve a mystery that the intellect has struggled with in vain." So I give up apply my mind and work to make things happen.

'In all chaos' as Jung explains, 'there is a cosmos.' Like wise, 'in all disorder a secret order.' Sadly enough,  'knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also.'

The spade work to dig out the hidden is begun.

Better comb your hair and go to office.  

No comments:

Post a Comment